Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wordplay: Circumstances

Dearly denoted denizens who wittingly befriend my blog. I awoke awaiting an avaricious appetite to type tenderly in strange scriptures. Thus being bragged, I propose a piece that perplexes even the most popular "pensadores". To tell of the technical reason this ramble will rupture upon unsuspecting usual's in this baffling but bewildering blog, I will first wander on wonderful things which happened in my honest hanging's here in hells happy house.

In these outstandingly overpacked days, I have experienced events that ever more mold my meaningful yet yawnworthy while. Let me explain the ever entrancing event which students somberly signal as the engaging end called finals. Well my frantically forgiving friends, lets just be joyfull that this terrible trance will soon be summed. But in these candid circumstances, we can't help but be bewildered by the final fact that finals will be featured on our first profesional record. This is my most majestic reason to resort to rambling worries. So in essential essence, every exclamation in this eloquently elated essay is a direct dissonance from delusional worrying dismay.

Being said such strange senses, I will wander on good grievings that greatly interest your insatiable thoughts. So in resumed remembrances let me ramble on the chaotic circumstances that occur every ordinated time to designated days. Life is like a linear lever. If you pull it powerfully, it will pack a powerfull percussion. It is in imperative whiles that with wonderful weather, we will wander on the beautiful balance that this tenacious tilter throws out.

So in everlasting end, everything in this spectacular scripture has satisfied my sensational spirits to surround my soul with spectacular sayings. The circumstancial title was created to caracterise my cunning creation. It also aspirates to advertedly avance this as a personal art. This being blogged I bid you all bye bye for now.
Damn this was astoundingly awesome
Lionheart

No comments:

Post a Comment