Monday, November 9, 2009

About Fullfilling Dreams

So here's the deal. Very recently I had the opportunity to play the popular periferal based game "The Beatles Rockband". Now friends, little did I know that playing the game would change my life forever. I could finally sing their songs, play their instruments and feel like the real freakin deal. And to make things even more dramatic, my cousin owned and brang the game and he has swine flu. I have risked getting sick with one of the most dangerous diseases in recent times just to play this game. And through these means let it be known that if I do contract the influenza, it was still totally worth it.

But why did this make me so happy I asked myself. How could something as simple as playing a game change my overall life mood from a careless, static, boring, and unhappy sack of crap into a careless, static, boring, happy sack of crap. Simple. I fullfiled one of my dreams. Yes friends, dreams. It's the thing that our brain makes in order for us to know what we really want that'll make us happy as hell. But sometimes (and by sometimes I mean most of the freakin' times) they never do come true. And that truly sucks ass. They only come true once in about 7 months and after that its all ordinary and boring. Its like a mood vacation to Universal Studios, you're there for 1 week and then its right back to life.

But the truth is if you think about it long enough, its better for dreams to last only a short while. I mean seriously, If I owned "The Beatles Rockband" I'd only feel great for about a 3 days, then after I've beaten the thing twice on expert, my dreams would come to a halt. And once again I'd feel like a careless, static, bring, and unhappy sack of crap. But its better this way friends. This is why people reminisce and brag all the time. Lets say you're talking to someone right. And you say something like this.

Person 1: So yeah yesterday my car broke down right before a stoplight and I had to push the car with my uncle to the nearest gas station.
Person 2: Oh that sucks man.
Person 1: Yeah.
Person 2: Hey that reminds me of the time I was going out with my ex and the car ran out of gas as I was taking her home.
Person 1: You don't say

People brag because it was a nice experience. Because in a certain way it was something unexpected that turned out good. It didn't last long, but in the brief moments of strange happiness you unexpectedly have, you can result in having a very good time. In fact, you know how they say that the best things in life are free, I say "the best things in life are unexpected". And they're not only good, they turn out to be really good. We can say that person was with an uncle she/he hasn't seen in a while and we can say that person 2 liked her/his time with his/her special person.

So yes friends, my advice to you is to dream. Dream as many things you want to do and do your fucking best to make them come true. Do this and you're gonna feel better then a crackhead who got cocaine. Just before I leave though, I'd like to leave you with my dream come true.

Its All Right♪
Lionheart

No comments:

Post a Comment